- 1 pkg dry cake mix-white, yellow or French vanilla
- 1/3 c butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 29 oz can peach slices, drained
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13” pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2In a large bowl mix cake mix, butter, and 1 egg with a fork until you get a crumbly mixture.
3Set aside 1 1/2 cup of crumbs for topping.
4Press the remaining crumbs on bottom of prepared pan; Bake 8 minutes.
5Dice drained peaches and spread over top of crust.
6In the bowl of an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese, sugar, remaining egg, and vanilla extract.
7Spread over top of peaches.
8Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Bake 30 minutes.
9Chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Serves 12. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.