- 1 (15 oz) box devil’s food cake mix
- (ingredients needed to make cake: eggs, oil & water)
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 3 Snickers candy bars
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping thawed
- chocolate and caramel syrup, for drizzling on top of finished cake
1Prepare cake according to box directions.
2As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, begin poking holes into the cake, using a fork. You want the holes big enough for the caramel sauce to get down into.
3Pour jarred caramel sauce over warm cake.
4Using the back of a spoon or an offset spatula, spread sauce and gently push it down into the holes.
5Let the cake cool completely before moving onto the next step. Once the cake is cooled, start preparing the topping.
6Chop up the 3 Snickers bars into bite size pieces. Add chopped Snickers to thawed whipped topping. Stir well.
7Then spread topping onto cooled cake.
8Drizzle cake with chocolate and caramel syrup.
9Slice and serve!