- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar also known as icing sugar or confectioner’s sugar, use 1/2 cup for less sweetness
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 5.1 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 5.1 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
- shaved chocolate optional
Cream cheese layer:
1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3In a mixer mix all the crust ingredients together and press the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
4Bake it for about 20 minutes.
5Prepare the vanilla pudding as per the instructions on the package. As noted I used 2 cups of milk instead of the 3 cups on the package instructions to get a firmer pudding.
6Prepare the chocolate pudding as per the instructions on the package. As noted I used 2 cups of milk instead of the 3 cups on the package instructions to get a firmer pudding.
7In a mixer add the cream cheese, powdered sugar and the cup of whipped cream. Mix until light and fluffy.
8Let the crust cool. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly. Spread the vanilla pudding over the cream cheese layer, then the chocolate pudding. Spread the whipped cream as the last layer then top with shaved chocolate if preferred.
9Refrigerate for a couple hours until it sets before serving.