- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- ⅔ cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip™)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
1Combine the coleslaw mix and onion in a large bowl.
2Whisk together the salad dressing, vegetable oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, and poppy seeds in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly.
3Pour dressing mixture over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.