🍏Apple Butter Cheesecake🐦
- 16 full graham cracker sheets, crushed (approximately 3 cups)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup (1 stick or 113g) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (16 ounces total) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (476g) heavy whipping cream
- ¾ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup apple butter
1Spray an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
1In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon. Add the melted butter to the crumbs. Using a fork, mix well. (You want every crumb coated in the butter as this will be the glue that holds it together.)
2Pour the graham cracker crumbs into the sprayed springform pan. Pat them flat with your hand and then use a kitchen glass to press flatter. Start at the center and work out to and up the sides. Set aside.
1In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar with a hand-held mixer until creamy and smooth.
2Stir in the heavy cream and lemon juice.
3Pour the cream cheese mixture into the prepared crust.
4Top with dollops of apple butter. Using a knife or offset spatula, swirl the apple butter into the filling, being careful not to scrape the crust.
5Refrigerate until the filling is firm and cold, about 6 hours to overnight, before cutting and serving.