- 1 ½ cups cooked shredded chicken
- ⅔ cup salsa
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Spanish Rice
- 1 ¼ cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 4 (10 inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped tomato, cilantro, green onions, shredded lettuce, lime wedges
1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2Combine the cooked shredded chicken with salsa, cumin, and oregano in a large bowl.
3Prepare Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Mexican Rice according to package directions. Remove from the heat.
4Stir rice and shredded cheese into the chicken mixture. Divide the mixture among flour tortillas; wrap and place seam-side down on a lined baking sheet. Brush with oil.
5Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes. Serve, if desired, with your favorite toppings.