- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch for drop cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (12 oz) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 firm medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz each) Jell-O™ banana cream-flavor instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 firm medium banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices (about 1 cup)
1Heat oven to 375°F. Make and bake drop cookies as directed on pouch. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Set aside 4 cookies for garnish.
2In food processor, process half of the remaining cookies to coarse crumbs. Remove to medium bowl. Continue to process second half of remaining cookies to coarse crumbs; add to bowl. Stir in melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the vanilla until well blended. In ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, press cookie crumb mixture firmly in bottom. Set aside.
3In large bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently. Beat in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over cookie crust. Place 2 1/2 cups banana slices in single layer over cream cheese mixture.
4In another medium bowl, beat dry pudding mixes and milk with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Drop by spoonfuls over banana layer; spread evenly over top. Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding layer; spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
5When ready to serve, crush remaining 4 cookies. Sprinkle pie with crushed cookies, and top with 1 cup banana slices. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.