- 1 – 3.4 ounce box instant banana pudding
- 1 – 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts + 2 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 1 Tablespoon for garnish
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 – 10 ounce jars maraschino cherries, halved and patted dry
1Stir together the dry pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened.
2Fold in the Cool Whip with a spatula.
3Gently stir in the marshmallows, nuts, chocolate chips, bananas, and cherries.
4Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill. Makes about 8 cups salad.
If you are making this fluff salad to serve later, stir the bananas in right before serving to keep them from getting brown and mushy.
You can also dip the banana slices in lemon juice to keep them from browning too quickly, but it may add a slight lemon flavor to the dessert.