- 3 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) lemon pie filling
- 2 cups lemon yogurt
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Optional: Lemon slices and fresh mint
1Set aside 1/4 cup blueberries for garnish. In a large bowl, combine pie filling and yogurt.
2In a 3-1/2-qt. serving or trifle bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, lemon mixture and blueberries. Repeat layers twice. Top with whipped topping.
3Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with reserved blueberries and, if desired, lemon and mint.