- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 14-16 whole graham crackers), divided
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 16 ounces cool whip, divided
- 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
1To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 350F. Put 1 2/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1/3 cup of sugar in 9*13 inch baking pan, that has been sprayed with non – stick spray. Combine well and press firmly using your hands, or a solid object to form a layer. Bake for 8 minutes. Take out of the oven and leave to cool completely.
2First layer: Melt white chocolate following the instructions given on the package and leave to cool. In a large dish put cream cheese, 2/3 cup of granulated sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add cooled, melted white chocolate and beat until well combined. Fold in the 1/2 cool whip. Spread evenly over the completely cooled base.
3Second layer (Blueberry Pie Filling): Spread evenly over the cheesecake layer.
4Third layer: Spread evenly the remaining cool whip over the blueberry pie filling and drizzle with the remaining graham cracker crumbs on top.
5Keep refrigerated for at least 4 hours, possibly overnight.
Decorate with fresh blueberries or those from the filling, before serving. Serve cooled.