- 1 container (4 oz) refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1In medium bowl, mix pudding and whipped topping.
2Gently stir in grapes, marshmallows, oranges and pineapple. Add strawberries; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator up to 8 hours.
Top with additional stawberries for each serving as an optional garnish.
When serving at parties, to keep the salad cold, place the bowl in a larger bowl filled with ice.
Make this a kid-friendly dessert instead of as a salad, taking it from summer to fall by trading in chunks of apple for the berries and butterscotch pudding for the vanilla.