- 1 box cake mix, any flavor (15.25 oz)
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional, depending on flavor)
- 1 c any add-ins (flavored chips, candy, nuts, etc) amounts can be varied. For chocolate chip I added a 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chips
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream together butter and cream cheese. (I used a mixer for this part only.)
2Add egg and vanilla; mix until well blended.
3Stir in cake mix a little at a time.
4Continue until it’s all blended.
5Then add any chips, candy, or nuts, as you like.
6Spoon onto cookie sheer and bake for 10 minutes, until edges are brown.