- 10 oz shredded zucchini, all liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup shallots, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour, King Aurthur or GF flour mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- cooking spray, I used my misto
1Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray or your misto.
2Combine zucchini, shallots, chives, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
3Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl.
4Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well.
5Combine with zucchini mixture and pour it into the pie dish.
6Top with parmesan cheese and bake 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center.
7Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.