- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Santa Cruz Organic Pure Lemon Juice
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed or whipped cream
- Grated lemon peel (optional)
1Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Beat egg yolks in medium bowl with mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until well mixed. Pour into crust.
2Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Cool 1 hour. Chill at least 3 hours.
3Spread whipped topping or whipped cream over pie before serving. Garnish with lemon peel, if desired.