- 8 ounce pkg cream cheese softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla use the cheap stuff like me if you want, no shame in that!
- store bought graham cracker crust
- 1 Can of pie filling of your choice I love cherry or blueberry
1Make sure cream cheese is softened at room temperature to prevent pie from being lumpy.
2In mixing bowl, place cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Mix until creamy and smooth. Spread into pie crust and cover.
3Refrigerate several hours.
4Top with pie filling and return to refrigerator until completely chilled.
Note: This is a soft pie. It won’t get firm so keep it in the refrigerator and serve cold.