- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 c. chopped cabbage
- 2 c. small cauliflower florets
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 (15-oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 4 c. low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. paprika
- Freshly chopped parsley, for serving
1Set Instant Pot to “Sauté” and add oil, onion, and garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion softens, 5 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
2Lock lid and set machine to cook at high pressure for 12 minutes. When finished, carefully turn steam valve to the venting position to release the pressure.
3Stir soup and season with salt and pepper.
4Garnish with parsley and a drizzle of olive oil before serving.