- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookies, reserve 1 tablespoon for sprinkling over top of pie
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 113g) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel dessert topping
- 1 tbsp. McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- whipped topping optional
1Mix all shortbread crumbs, butter, and sugar in a medium bowl.
2After it is well combined, press into the bottom and barely up sides of an 8-inch pie plate. (Can use a 9-inch, the crust will be thinner) Set aside.
1Beat cream cheese, caramel topping, and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
2Gradually beat in heavy cream just until blended.
3Beat on medium-high speed 2 minutes or until fluffy. Spoon mixture into crust.
4Add whipped topping if desired.
5Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
6When ready to serve, drizzle with additional caramel topping and sprinkle with shortbread crumbs.
7Store leftover pie covered in refrigerator.