- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 1.6 Whatchamacallit Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce for garnish
1Add whipping cream to a chilled mixer bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate.
2In a mixer bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and well combined. Fold in chopped Whatchmacallit candy bars and whipped cream.
3Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
4Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and caramel sauce.