🍓Strawberry Cheesecake Lush🍰
- 1 package Golden Oreos (36 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounce each) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 ½ cups sliced strawberries
1Crush the entire package of Oreos. A food processor would work great for this – I don’t have one, so I just placed my cookies in a gallon sized Ziplock bag and crushed them with a rolling pin. When the cookies are fine crumbs, transfer them to a large bowl and mix in 6 tablespoons of melted butter. Press the cookie mixture into a 9×13 pan and refrigerate while you prepare the remaining layers.
2Next, beat together 1 cup of powdered sugar, the cream cheese, and 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over your cookie layer.
3For the next layer, mix together the pudding mix, milk, and another 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
4Layer the sliced strawberries on top, and spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
5Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.