- 8 ounces (about 2 1/2 cups) uncooked rotini (spiral) pasta
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Cheddar Cheese Soup or 25% Less Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups shredded two-cheese blend (about 8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
1Cook and drain the rotini according to the package directions. While the rotini is cooking, heat the oven to 400°F.
2Stir the soup, cheeses and milk in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir in the cooked rotini. Season with salt and pepper.
3Bake for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot.