- Extra-virgin olive oil, for baking sheet
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1/3 c. hot sauce, preferably Frank’s RedHot
- 1/3 c. crumbled blue cheese
- Kosher salt
- 1/3 c. panko bread crumbs
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 lb. ground chicken
1Preheat oven to 425° and brush a large baking sheet with oil. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, hot sauce, and blue cheese, and season with salt. Whisk until butter and cheese have melted, 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
2Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together bread crumbs, celery, garlic, egg, green onions, and onion powder and season with salt. Add chicken and half the hot sauce mixture and mix until combined.
3Using a cookie scoop, form 1-inch meatballs and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
4Bake until lightly golden, 15 to 17 minutes.
5Drizzle remaining sauce over meatballs and sprinkle with green onions before serving.