- ½ Cup Salted Butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, lightly packed
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Unbleached, All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
2Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda. Set aside.
3Cream together the butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and cream until fluffy.
4Beat in the eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Slowly add the flour mixture until combined.
5Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
6Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool on wire racks.