- 60 grams coconut flour about 1/2 cup
- 2 teaspoons baking powder use a little more to help get a better rise
- 250 grams mozzarella cheese shredded (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 55 grams cream cheese 2 ounces
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter melted (add a bit more if needed and use unsalted to reduce sodium)
1Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2Mix coconut flour and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
3Melt mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in microwave on high power for one minute. Stir. Place back in microwave on high for another minute. Stir.
4Using hands or dough hooks, mix in beaten eggs, butter, and coconut flour mixture until a dough is formed. Dough should be a bit wet and sticky. If dry, try adding in another egg or more butter.
5Divide dough into 6 pieces and roll out each piece connecting the ends to form a bagel shape. Dough is easier to work with if hands are wet.
6Place bagels on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for about 12-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Put in low temp oven in the oven after cooled to achieve hard tack consistency