- 1 1/3 c peanut butter
- 1 1/3 c graham crackers, crushed
- 2 stick margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 box powdered sugar (1 pound box)
- 1/3 block paraffin (it is not very much, just makes the chocolate set better, candy bars have wax in them)
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1Mix peanut butter, margarine, vanilla in large bowl. Mix in graham crackers and powdered sugar with hands until stiff. Form into bite size balls.
2Melt chocolate chips and paraffin in top pot of a double boiler. (with simmering water in lowest pot) Dip peanut butter balls into melted chocolate with toothpick and put on wax paper to dry.