💜 Pecan Pie Cobbler 🐥
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on the box
- 2 1/2 c corn syrup, light
- 2 1/2 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 4 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 c coarsely chopped pecans
- cooking spray, butter flavor
- 2 c pecans, halved
- vanilla ice cream if desired
1Heat oven to 450. Grease 13×9 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Remove 1 pie crust from pouch, unroll on work surface. Roll into 13×9 inch rectangle. Place crust in dish trim edges to fit.
2In a bowl stir in syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs with wire whisk. Stir in chopped pecans. Spoon half of filling into crust lined dish. Remove second pie crust from the pouch, unroll on work surface. Roll into 13×9 inch rectangle. Place crust over filling trim edges to fit. Spray crust with butter flavor cooking spray.
3Bake 14-16 minutes or until browned. Reduce oven temperature to 350. Carefully spoon remaining filling over baked pastry, arrange pecan halves on top in decorative fashion.
4Bake 30 minutes longer or until set. Cool 20 minutes on cooling rack. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.