- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit concentrated powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces strawberries cut into bite sized pieces
- 14 ounces blueberries about 4 cups
- 12 ounces blackberries about 2 cups
- 6 ounces raspberries about 1 cup
1Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
2Add in monk fruit, stevia, and heavy whipping cream. Beat with electric mixer until thick and creamy. If too thick, a little extra cream can be added.
3Fold in fresh berries. Store in fridge or serve immediately.
A total of about 1/2 cup sugar equivalent is needed in the recipe.
Therefore, about 1/2 cup of Swerve or Splenda can be used instead of the monk fruit and stevia blend if desired.