For The Crust:
- 2 c chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c roasted unsalted peanuts, crushed
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar, firmly packed
For The Filling:
- 4 pkg cream cheese, room temperature, 8 oz each
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 c whipping cream
- 1 1/2 c Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in 3/4″ pieces
For The Topping:
- 1 bag(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 c milk
1Preheat oven to 325.
2For Crust: Mix chocolate graham cracker crumbs, chopped peanuts, melted butter, brown sugar and a pinch of salt in the bowl until well combined. Press mixture evenly into bottom of a medium springform pan.
3For Filling: Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla extract and beat just until blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add whipping cream and beat until smooth.
4Stir in peanut butter cup pieces.
5Pour filling into crust.
6Bake until sides of cake are set, but center still moves slightly, about 55 minutes. Cool cake in pan.
7For Topping: Place all ingredients in microwavable bowl and heat at 50% power for 30 seconds.
8Stir. Continue to heat at 10 second intervals until chocolate is barely melted. Do not overheat.
9Stir until smooth and pour over top of cheesecake, spreading chocolate to edges. Cover and refrigerate overnight.